STARTS Corporate event at Festival d’Avignon – July, 10, 2018
French Tech Culture together with the European Commission organised on July 10, 2018, a STARTS Corporate event dedicated to a small group of European and French industry and tech leaders. It took place in Avignon during the festival d’Avignon, with a program mixing presentations, informal discussions and shows of the festival.
We had the great pleasure to welcome a group of high level representatives:
- Eric Leandri, CEO at Qwant
- Lisa Przioda and Winfried Keiper from BOSCH Corporate Research
- Esra Aydin from Wolkswagen group
- Mathieu Rozières, CEO at Black Euphoria / Le Cube
- Marco Calcamuggi, CEO at Robotics Industry
- Stéphane Roche from Orange
- Sébastien Carnac, director of Aquitaine Culture
- Joachim Pflieger, director of Fondation Fiminco
- Hinde Daoui from Ubisoft International
For all of them, this day was the opportunity to know more about the STARTS initiative and its different pillars, but also to exchange on their innovation processes and strategies,and how art and creativity was part of it.
They also had the chance to test the ATLAS prototype with Yann DEVAL, one of our STARTS Residencies laureate. An amazing experience in mixed reality with the Hololens glasses.