Regional STARTS Centers
Series of STARTS Talks, May-June
Regional STARTS Centers project is organising a series of events that promises to expand the STARTS spirit among the greek community and beyond.
From 27th May to 29th June, Made Group, one of the project partners, is leading the organisation of a series of STARTS Talks addressing various topics.
PART 1: STARTS WOMEN // ENTERPRENEURSHIP, GENDER AND TECHNOLOGY WEBINAR
Workshops on digital tools and case studies/success stories of experts who practice the STARTS agenda in modern Greek era. Discussion and co-creation guidance will follow for the participants.
Presented and Moderated by Vassilis Tsoulis, from Made Group.
1. Digital Tools for Entrepreneurship (ETSY & Social Media advertising) – in Greek
With: Mr. Tsoulis Vassilis, Entrepreneur Trainer, & Mrs. Panagiotidou Katerina, Social Media Expert
Wednesday, 27th May 2020, 5-6 pm
2. Sustainability in fashion: challenges, trends & market opportunities – in Greek
With: Mr. Tsoulis Vassilis , MADE GROUP; Ketikidi Elina, PhD candidate, Univ of Sheffield; Michalopoulos Panagiotis, MyOneAndOnly; Paraskevopoulos Christos, (Christian P.), Womenswear Fashion Designer; “Velonaki” handcrafted fashion Klonara Krystallia; & Georgiadou Petroula, Plasick AMMA One’s Garment Athens Fashion Club Fashion School
Wednesday, 10th June 2020 @5-6 pm Register Here to Attend
PART 2: DIGITALISATION & THE CREATIVE INDUSTRIES
Sessions addressing creative institutions, institutes, communities and digitalisation. How we connect, we relate, we communicate, we work and be environmentally friendly? Does Digitalization create an online Creative Republic where artists, investors, buyers are also citizens with rights and obligations? Is virtual performance a performance? What creative powers can Digitalization release?
Presented and Moderated by Mantalena Kaili, from Made Group.
1. When you share online, are you still the owner? The transformation of the Music and Fashion Industry on line – in Greek
With: Maria Makrydaki , ESIMET Trademark Owners Association; George Stambolis , CEO THE SPICY EFFECT Spicy music; and Elis Kiss, journalist Vogue Greece.
Thursday, 4th June 2020 @11am-1pm CEST Register Here to Attend
2. Shifting spaces of production – in English
With: Christiana Kazakou, Independent Curator & Cultural Producer; and Irini Papadimitriou, Creative Director Future Everything.
Thursday, 13th June 2020 @5-6pm CEST Register Here to Attend
3. STARTS & SUSTAINABILITY: can we be creative and green? – in Greek
With: Iphigenia Taxopoulou ,Gen. Secretary, mitos21 European Theatre Network.
Thursday, 18th June 2020 @5-6pm CEST Register Here to Attend
4. Leadership in transdisciplinary, diversity and innovation – in English
With: Michela Magas, Industry Commons Foundation; and Gurvinder Ahluwalia, Digital Twin Labs.
Friday, 26th June 2020 @ 6-7pm CEST
5. Unapologetic heroes: the talent of performance and the superpowers in a videogame – in English
With: Melissanthi Mahout, actress, Assassins Creed Odyssey.
Monday, 29th June 2020 @ 5-6pm CEST Register Here to Attend
PART 3: IT STARTS WITH A DREAM
STARTS is the name of the place where everything is possible. Insights from the doers.
Presented and Moderated by Meletis Koropoulis, from Made Group.
1. Digital Art & Culture 101: Connecting to NOW, the Artist’s priorities in the digital age, how to produce music digitally. Entering the digital realm. – in Greek
With: Dimitris Papadatos, Musical Artist; and Jay Glass Dubs, The Hydra, KU.
Tuesday, 16th June 2020 @ 12-1pm CEST Register Here to Attend
2. Artists, Art and the Internet : Scouting and showcasing online. Artist’s priorities in the digital age. New technologies promoting Art. Entering the digital realm. – in English
With: Stamatia Dimitrakopoulou, Artistic Director of Art Athina.
Wednesday, 17th June 2020 @ 12-1pm CEST Register Here to Attend
3. Digital Art & Digital Business: Turning one’s passion to profession & Presenting one’s artwork in the World Wide Web. How to grow an online venture. Entering the digital realm. – in Greek
With: Tasos Frantzolas , Founder of Soundsnap, Founder of Beatopia.
Tuesday, 23rd June 2020 @ 12-1pm CEST Register Here to Attend
4. Digital Art & Culture 101: New media art as conceptual style and catalyst for interdisciplinary applications. – in English
With: Aanestis, New Media Artist, Creative coding, info aesthetics, data art and visualization.
Wednesday, 24th June 2020 @ 12-1pm CEST Register Here to Attend
5. Artists, Art and the Internet : Scouting and showcasing online. Artists’ priorities in the digital age. New technologies promoting Art. Entering the digital realm.
With: Dimitra Nikolou & Marily Konstantinopoulou, Co Founders of ARTWORKS
Wednesday, 24th June 2020 @ 4-5pm CEST Register Here to Attend
This series of events is part of a bigger agenda.
Discover the other events being organised by Made Group within Regional STARTS Centers